Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Blues

Hi guys!

Wow, Thanksgiving was great and as usual, went by pretty quickly. I was up in San Francisco with family and it was nice to see all of the relatives again.

Fun as it was, I can unfortunately say that I accomplished nothing major in terms of my senior thesis. I was instead spending the majority of my vacation time writing papers for other classes. Thankfully, I just got finished turning in my final entrepreneurship paper for class today and spent an all-nighter trying to finish it. I have WRIT 340 to take care of as well this week and papers to revise...But after next week, it should be open roads for me. And I'll then begin to start finally animating my characters!

I got a little work done. I started some basic skinning of my astronaut character and also finalized payment issues with my riggers. My alien character should be finished by this week as well. That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment