Monday, February 20, 2012

1 Month to Picture Lock

Just trying to motivate everyone. Actually, more like 1 month and 10 days. Well for this week I animated some more shots and blocked everything out. I should be done with my rough animation before spring break, and then go ahead and refine everything by the time picture lock rolls around. It's coming down to the wire, but I should be able to have everything finished by then.

Here is a little sample:


And just though I'd throw in another sample of my planet surface. I fixed up the sky and the rocks a bit more, but I'm still having issues with the ground. Weird shadows seem to form when there's a bump map applied to it. I'll have faculty take a look this week.

1 comment:

  1. The spaceship looks awesome. Perfect balance of cartoony and cool. The yellow/red color scheme is really appealing too.

    From afar, the ground is working, but closeup, it kind of looks like the kind of wood chips you put in a garden. But I am sure you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete