Monday, February 13, 2012

It's All Animation From Here

It's pretty much all animation from here! So I've finished texturing my backgrounds. Now I just have to finish my characters. I met with Maks on Thursday to clean up some skinning issues and with Eric Hanson on Monday to go over the texturing. In the meantime, I'm wrapping up on my opening and most difficult shot, when the astronaut looks into the food can onboard the spaceship. Here's a sample!



I've fallen relatively behind in terms of my schedule, mostly due to fixing a few skinning and texturing problems. But I am planning to catch up with everything by this President's Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! The facial animation, in particular, brings the character to life. Good luck getting back on schedule -- I'll race you!

    ReplyDelete