Monday, January 16, 2012

Skinning and Animatic Update

Hello Everyone!

So this week I'm finishing up on my skinning. The process been definitely longer than I wanted it to take and has taken up some valuable time out of my schedule. But through it all, it has been a tremendous learning experience. Just getting familiar with the process and realizing how tedious it is has been extremely helpful in developing my technical abilities as an animator. Although I don't know if I'll have much success as a professional skinner.

This weekend I'm working on my blocking and tweaking some of my models. I should be able to insert my blocking scenes into my updated animatic in time for class on Wednesday.

In the meantime, enjoy another shot of my planet surface (with the spaceship included).


1 comment: