Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Planet Surace + Interior Spaceship + Animation

Planet Surface

Here are some test images of the alien planet surface. The final rocks will be wackier and more oddly shaped. The sky will be pinker and redder. Enjoy!




Interior Spaceship

And here are some pictures of my spaceship. I'm in the process of texturing and should be done by this week. Texturing will be done by next week. After that, I'll just focus on animation.







Small Alien Walk + Steering Wheel Animation

And here is a rough of my alien walk cycle. This is the slow walk. For the next cycle, I'll have him do a trot/running walk. He will jump a little higher as he walks, kind of like a horse or cat.



And a basic animation of my steering wheel:



My astronaut has color!



...And last but not least, the final model of my spaceship exterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment